Monday, September 17, 2007

hey everyone!


Welcome to the new blog! I wanted a place were our friends and family can come to find out what we are up to and where you can see pics of our girl more regularly than I send them out. I plan to use the blog to journal alittle about our family life and what Makayla is up to. Also, it will be a place where we can post new pics of the new baby come January.

Makayla is growing and changing more into a little girl everyday. It is so strange to have such an independent toddler. I love it! She is pro with the bathroom and wants to do EVERYTHING by herself. She is getting more and more used to the fact that she is going to have a baby brother soon. I have even heard her talking to herself about it. It was pretty cute.

Here's a couple of the most recent pics of Makayla and one of my growing belly. I'm 23 weeks and due the second week of january. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jen Lee said...

Wow, Kim, you look GREAT. Your curls are fabulous, and I can't believe how much Makayla's hair has filled in since we left. Good pics!

Anonymous said...

Kim Jarrod, hope all is well, Kim, u look great. I believe Mikayla looks a little that her Greatest Aunt... me of course, Love ya all