Wednesday, September 19, 2007

musical makayla

***DISCLAIMER*** After you play the video, a page comes up for U Tube and along the bottom it says "Related Videos." Please be aware, these videos have nothing to do with our Makayla and please don't click on them. Some of them may be inappropriate. Thanks! If you want to watch our video again, click on the "Play" button in the lower left of the video screen.

This is a video sharing Makayla's musical talent. She is in a fun stage right now where she busts out into song at various times of day. She mostly sings Twinkle, Twinkle, Jingle Bells, Itsy Bitsy Spider and Happy Birthday. My favorite is when she looks out the window at night, sees stars and belts out twinkle, twinkle. It's very cute.

While we were out and about today, she told me that her favorite song was "Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani. Whenever she hears it on the radio, she tries to sing it. It makes me laugh.

One of her favorite things to do is to play drums with her dad. Jarrod bought a full drum kit from a friend awhile back and she loves to sit on his lap while he jams. But my favorite is on laundry day, she will play a drum solo for me, as if to spur me on, and will totally blast my eardrums out. It's great. Wish you were here!

No comments: